Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Go Warriors!!!!

I am so excited to share the news that our oldest son LJ's team won yestersay!  This is really exciting because they play some REALLY big and REALLY hard teams.  8th graders come in all sizes and let me tell you we have really learned that over the last few weeks.  We have kids on our team that range from 4'11" to 6'6".  The other teams we have come up against so far have been huge.  I started questioning what they were feeding their kids that we weren't.  Here are some pictures from Saturday's game! 


My son is #9. 
Look at the size difference.  I am so proud that my son is not afraid to get out there and go against kids twice his size.

Anyway, Sunday we play St. Mary's and we won!  Yes, I know I have said that twice.  This game was a nail biter at times.  We would score then they would score and I was a nervous wreck for them.  I could really tell these boys WANTED this win.  They were so supportive of each other and it was just awesome to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment