I want to become better about blogging this year. I say that probably every year but this time I mean it. I love how I can look back at the end of last year and remember all of those good, bad and even sad times. This year I want to start off with some goals that I would like to see happen in my life. Some goals will be things that I want to purchase or change with the house but other goals will be personal goals that I would like to fill. This post will be edited throughout the year I am sure as my priorities change. So...here we go!
- Wake up each morning and say prayer.
- Finally start decorating the house.
- Find pictures for the new frame mom bought me - Need two more photos to complete this project
- Hang frame once pictures are found.
- Hang our "Price" alphabet photo
- Purchase sofa table for living room
Buy computer desk & printer
- Re-Organize our bedroom
- Get the kids involved in more activities.
Tyler basketball - Tyler has already started basketball and is playing in two leagues Chase basketball - Registered and starts Saturday the 26th of Jan Chandler basketball - Registered and starts Saturday the 26th of Jan
- Briana dance classes - Has changed her mind and is undecided
- Kaleigh vocal lessons/piano lessons
- Larry wrestling
- Chandler Hockey - Has been registered and starts March 16th
- Chase/Chandler/Larry Tackle Football
- Spend more one-on-one time with each of my kids. - I was able to spend some great one on one time with Chandler while I was recovering from my surgery and I was sad that it had to come to an end. He is such a sweet boy! This weekend I was able to get some one on one with Chase while the other kids were elsewhere we went and got an ice cream cone!
- Become more proficient with Photoshop - This is a work in progress!
Purchase off camera flash
- Learn how to use off camera flash - This is another work in progress! Loving it so far!
Well I will leave this list for now and think about it some more. These were just some of the first priorities that came to mind. I plan on having plenty more to add.