Friday, January 4, 2013

Life goes on and on and on...

Today is January 4th and the first time I have written on this blog since November 9th of 2012.  Well here we are in 2013 and I can't say that the year has started off great.  Most who know me will know that every winter I get a nasty cough that lasts for months.  Couple that with a sinus infection that I can't seem to kick and you get mass agony!  I would love to continue to bore you with the details of said infection but I will leave it alone...for now! 

I want to become better about blogging this year.  I say that probably every year but this time I mean it.  I love how I can look back at the end of last year and remember all of those good, bad and even sad times.  This year I want to start off with some goals that I would like to see happen in my life.  Some goals will be things that I want to purchase or change with the house but other goals will be personal goals that I would like to fill.  This post will be edited throughout the year I am sure as my priorities change.  So...here we go!

  1. Wake up each morning and say prayer.
  2. Finally start decorating the house.
    1. Find pictures for the new frame mom bought me - Need two more photos to complete this project
    2. Hang frame once pictures are found.
    3. Hang our "Price" alphabet photo
    4. Purchase sofa table for living room
    5. Buy computer desk & printer
    6. Re-Organize our bedroom
  3. Get the kids involved in more activities.
    1. Tyler basketball  - Tyler has already started basketball and is playing in two leagues
    2. Chase basketball - Registered and starts Saturday the 26th of Jan
    3. Chandler basketball - Registered and starts Saturday the 26th of Jan
    4. Briana dance classes - Has changed her mind and is undecided
    5. Kaleigh vocal lessons/piano lessons
    6. Larry wrestling
    7. Chandler Hockey - Has been registered and starts March 16th
    8. Chase/Chandler/Larry Tackle Football
  4. Spend more one-on-one time with each of my kids. - I was able to spend some great one on one time with Chandler while I was recovering from my surgery and I was sad that it had to come to an end.  He is such a sweet boy!  This weekend I was able to get some one on one with Chase while the other kids were elsewhere we went and got an ice cream cone!
  5. Become more proficient with Photoshop - This is a work in progress!
  6. Purchase off camera flash
  7. Learn how to use off camera flash - This is another work in progress!  Loving it so far!

Well I will leave this list for now and think about it some more.  These were just some of the first priorities that came to mind.  I plan on having plenty more to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment