Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ravens at Rams...

Because I am completely frustrated that this blog post didn't save, you will only get to see the good times and not actually read about them because I am sooooo not typing that again.  Long story short, Robert Quinn is awesome and my new favorite player because he is all about the kids!









Robert Quinn #94 is my new favorite Rams player.  He was really great with all the kids!
 
Sam Bradford #8



Jermelle Cudjo #93


Will Witherspoon #51 and a class act!

The girls loved Josh Hull #56.






Briana, Kaleigh, Tyler and Me

You can't tell it from the pic but Chris Long was also cool.  He waited until my son looked just to wave at him. 

Me & Chandler





Chase & Chandler got a picture and their tickets signed by the cheerleaders.


No comments:

Post a Comment